CARE Hospitals Malakpet, is one of the trusted Hospitals which caters to the needs of the residents of Malakpet and...
Care Hospitals in Hyderabad – Overview
Founded in 1997 by a team of India’s leading cardiologists, CARE Hospitals started its journey as a 100-bedded Heart Institute with a core team of 20 cardiologists, 1 operating theatre, and 1 catheterization laboratory. 24 years later, the CARE Hospitals Group is a multi-speciality healthcare provider with 16 healthcare facilities 8 cities across 6 states of India. It is the regional leader in South and Central India and is amongst the top 5 Pan-Indian hospital chains. CARE Hospitals delivers comprehensive care in over 30 specialities. Adopting a service-oriented delivery model, CARE Hospitals provides cost-effective medical care, with an uncompromising commitment to its core purpose – ‘To make quality healthcare accessible at affordable costs to all’
Our Vision, Mission and Values
Vision: To be a trusted, people-centric integrated healthcare system as a model for global healthcare
Mission: To provide the best and cost-effective care, accessible to every patient through integrated clinical practice, education and research.
- Transparency: Being transparent requires courage and we stand for transparency. Every aspect of our business is clear and comprehensive to the relevant stakeholder and we never compromise on the fundamentals at any cost.
- Teamwork: A collaborative work ecosystem is where all the collective efficiencies are harnessed and propelled towards delivering the best possible care.
- Empathy & Compassion: The ability to understand and respond to the feelings of both the patients and the employees, so that all the services are rendered in a supportive work environment with a humane touch.
- Excellence: When every action aims at enhancing quality, the outcome is always excellence. Each member in our team strives with the same intensity in every action, be it healthcare or any other dimension of the organisational processes.
- Education: Learning continuously to create an advanced and sustainable healthcare system that results in collective growth of both the employees and the organization.
- Equity: Mutual trust based on fair and impartial consideration of all professional matters, so that it can foster positive contribution towards the institutional purpose.
- Mutual trust & respect: We do not discriminate against anyone on any grounds. Respect is a traditional trait in us and we respect everyone, for we believe that trust grows respect, which forms the foundation of real success.
CARE ETHOS– (AAA+) healthcare
Why choose CARE Hospitals in Hyderabad?
A pool of over 1400 doctors to provide you modern & world class treatments
We provide services in 30+ Specialties with state-of-the-art infrastructure & highest standards of care
Our highest standards of care, safe & hygiene practices reflect as our Awards & Accreditations
- Developed India’s first indigenous Coronary Stent.
- First Hospital in AP to perform Swap kidney transplant
- First Hospital in India to perform Womb transplant
- First Hospital in India to perform Heart Surgery on Foetus
- First Hospital in Central India to start 3D Laparoscopy Surgery
- First Hospital in AP to start Endovenous surgery for Varicose Veins
- First Hospital to perform Hybrid repair of Thoracoabdominal aortic aneurysm in the country
- First Hospital in south India to start Hybrid Salvage of Failed AV fistula.
- Cochlear Implantation using local Anaesthesia (Very few people in the world do this).
- First Hospital in AP that started Image-guided skull-based surgery for Pituitary tumour
- 1000 plus stapedotomy surgeries using skeeter drill and self-retaining ear canal retractor for conductive deafness (2nd largest study in the world which has been accepted by Cambridge university done by a single surgeon)
Awards & Accreditations
Best Speciality Hospital in Hyderabad 2016 as per The Week-AC Nielsen Survey
For Excellence in Healthcare 2017
4th Edition of The Economic Times Promising Brands 2021
World’s Greatest Brands & Leaders 2016 -17 ASIA & GCC
Best Hospital Chain Award (National) 2021
4th Edition of The Economic Times Best Healthcare Brands 2021
5th Edition of The Economic Times Best Healthcare Brands 2022
The Allurion Gastric Pill Balloon programme (previously known as the Elipse Gastric Balloon) is a popular way for people to lose weight. With the help of this program, you will be encouraged to start living a healthy life and eating a balanced diet to maintain your normal body weight. The programme is safe and involves no surgery, no anesthesia, or endoscopy. Moreover, you can get connected to your healthcare team, get support, and track your achievements in losing weight during this program. Dr. Venugopal Pareek, Consultant GI Laparoscopic & Bariatric Surgeon, CARE Hospitals, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, demonstrates the allurion Gastric Weight Loss Balloon Program with his patient. He further suggests that this process requires no surgery, no anesthesia, or no endoscopy. He explains the condition of his patient and explains why this programme was suggested to her. Mrs. Sujatha Sampally explains her condition and talks about her experience with the program.
CARE Hospitals is widely considered to be the best hospital in Hyderabad, India. We began our exciting journey of care and quality in 1997 as a heart institute and have grown enormously to become a highly respected multi-specialty healthcare conglomerate, one of the top ten hospital chains in the country. With the strong support of our parent business, Evercare Group, we are now spread over 5 states in India, with the majority of our facilities being NABH and NABL accredited and infrastructure that meets international standards. We have about 2200 beds in total and handle millions of patients each year. The commitment to prioritise people over anything else defines us as a trustworthy safe space for individuals from all walks of life. Our goal has always been to be accountable, accessible, and affordable to all of our patients, and to play an important role in improving their lives. We make our services available to patients in all five states. All treatments are supported by comprehensive facilities such as state-of-the-art diagnostics, an advanced cath lab, 3T intraoperative MRI, robotic surgery, 24×7 emergency services, etc.