A 700-bedded multispecialty tertiary care hospital – Apollo Multispeciality Hospitals Kolkata, is a perfect blend of technological excellence, complete infrastructure, competent care and heartfelt hospitality – this is how the people, whom we have been fortunate to serve, define the hospital.
Apollo Multispeciality Hospitals is a 100% subsidiary of Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Ltd, India.
International & National Accreditations
JOINT COMMISSION INTERNATIONAL
Apollo Multispeciality Hospitals, Kolkata is the only hospital in Eastern India to be accredited with Joint Commission International (JCI) accreditation, the international benchmark for quality. We have earned this Gold Seal of Quality after going through a stringent evaluation process covering vital aspects like patient safety and consistent quality. It is important for us, because it reinforces our commitment of providing you with the best healthcare.
Apollo Multispeciality Hospitals, Kolkata is the only hospital to receive NABL certification in six separate categories namely Clinical Biochemistry, Clinical Pathology, Haematology & Immunohaematology, Microbiology & Serology, Histopathology & Cytopathology.
ISO 22000:2005 – HACCP CERTIFICATION
The Food and Beverage Department of Apollo Multispeciality Hospitals (AGH), Kolkata is the first F&B Department of any Hospital in India to get the coveted ISO 22000:2005 – HACCP certification. It is certified by British Standards Institution (BSIUK). The ISO 22000:2005 – HACCP final survey was conducted during July 27 – 29, 2011 and the AGH F&B conformed to all standards and guidelines. The ISO 22000:2005 – HACCP certification is valid for three years. The scope of the survey and certification includes “Receipt, Storage, Preparation and Delivery of Cooked and Uncooked Food for In-House Patients, Outdoor Patients and Food & Beverage Outlets”.
ISO 14001:2005 – Environmental Management And ISO 50001:2011 – Energy Management
Apollo Multispeciality Hospitals is the first hospital in India and among the select few across the world to have been certified by ISO 14001:2005 and ISO 50001:2011 for Environment and Energy, since November 2013. The certificate is renewed after every three years through a survey conducted by the accreditation body along with a yearly surveillance audit. The scope of the survey and certification is for a “Provider of Primary, Secondary and Tertiary Healthcare Services”.
- Apollo Hospitals, Kolkata launches India’s first Cellvizio System.
- Apollo Hospitals, Kolkata conducted the first ever Reverse Shoulder Prosthesis Replacement in East India.
- Apollo Hospitals Kolkata performed a successful critical neurosurgery on a child patient suffering from a critical cyst similar to a second head. The eight-month-old child was born with the rare condition of Encephalomeningocele. This surgery was the first of its kind in the entire country.
- Apollo Hospitals Kolkata gave a new lease of life to a 55-year-old patient with a Leiomyosarcoma. They treated the patient through a new type of surgery, a first of its kind in Eastern India to cure a cancerous tumour.
- Robotic Surgery
- Allergy & Immunology
- Apollo Health Check
- General Surgery
- Internal Medicine
- Microbiology Lab
- Nuclear Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Physical Medicine
- Plastic Surgery
- Preventive Health
- Uro Gynaecology
- Transfusion Medicine & Blood Bank
- Vascular & Non-Vascular Intervention
Why Choose Us?
- 11,000+ Healing Hands
- 4,500+ Pharmacies
- Most Advanced Healthcare Technology
- Best Clinical Outcomes
- TV in Room
- Private rooms
- Free Wifi
- Family accommodation
- Religious facilities
- Foreign currency exchange
- Health insurance coordination
- International Cuisine
- Post operative follow-up
- Free Airport pickup & drop
- Medical Visa Assistance
- Dedicated Lounge
Awards & Recognitions
- The Reader’s Digest Trusted Brand Survey 2021 has ranked Apollo Hospitals in Chennai, Delhi, Navi Mumbai, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kolkata, Bhubaneswar and Lucknow as India’s Most Trusted Hospitals
- Apollo Hospitals in Chennai, Delhi, Kolkata and Hyderabad ranked as the best hospitals by The Week-Hansa Research Survey 2019.
- The award was conferred to Apollo Hospitals, Kolkata for the category ‘Best Hospital for Innovation of the Year’
- APSIC CSSD CENTER OF EXCELLENCE AWARD YEAR
- Apollo Hospitals, Kolkata was conferred with the APSIC CSSD Center of Excellence Award 2018
- Joint Commission International
- National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers (NABH)
- National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories (NABL)