The CK Birla Hospital is a state-of-the-art multi-disciplinary centre based in West Delhi. The centre is established at a prime and easily accessible location in Punjabi Bagh. It is the latest addition to the $2.4 billion diversified CK Birla Group that has also been at the forefront of serving India’s healthcare needs for over 50 years.
The centre is a leading healthcare institution providing world-class clinical services to the community in and around Delhi. It delivers global standards of clinical quality and service excellence with the highest standards of integrity. It is run by a highly skilled and experienced team of medical experts including those with national and international recognition. Our clinicians are supported by the latest advancements in healthcare technology that enables them to offer seamless, collaborative care as well as the best possible patient experience.
We partner with our patients at every step of the way and offer a ‘care team’ based approach that allows us to embrace continuous improvement in our services. We are a one-stop destination for you and your family offering personalised care across a wide and comprehensive range of specialities.
Why Choose Us?
- Delivering global standards of clinical excellence
- Our commitment to delivering high-quality care inspires our everyday decision making. Our team adheres to international and national protocols and policies, including those adapted from the UK’s NHS guidelines to ensure clinically reliable and safe healthcare delivery. Our team of clinicians include those who are nationally and internationally recognised and considered as leaders in their field.
- Integrity in healthcare delivery
- We partner with you to consistently maintain integrity in healthcare delivery across our services. Our care team and support staff provide compassionate care with the purpose of bringing transparency into your healthcare plan.
- Promise of trust, empathy & continuity of care
- Multi-disciplinary centre
- Highly experienced doctors of international repute
- Comfortable and spacious patient rooms and amenities
- Nursing team trained as per NHS and national guidelines
- COVID safe centre with stringent protocols
- State-of-the-art modular OTs
- Level III neonatal ICU
- 24×7 Emergency, ICU and Critical Care facilities
- Labour delivery rooms (LDR) with piped Entonox for pain management
- Water-birthing facility
- Chemo daycare centre
- Dialysis centre
- 24×7 Radiology – including CT scan, 4D ultrasound, X-ray, digital mammography, BMD, ECHO
- 24×7 Pathology including advanced genetic testing
- 24×7 Pharmacy
- Studio for fitness, antenatal and post-natal classes & to host medical and educational workshops
- Adherence to international and national guidelines and protocols including NICE guidelines and those from the NHS