Dr. Rohit Kumar C is a Surgical Oncologist in Sarjapur Road, Bangalore and has an experience of 12 years in this field. Dr. Rohit Kumar C practices at Manipal Hospital in Sarjapur Road, Bangalore. He completed MBBS from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences in 2009,MS - General Surgery from Mysore Medical College Mysore in 2013 and DNB - Surgical Oncology from National Board Of Examination in 2018
Dr. Rohit Kumar C is a Surgical Oncologist in Sarjapur Road, Bangalore and has an experience of 12 years in this field. Dr. Rohit Kumar C practices at Manipal Hospital in Sarjapur Road, Bangalore. He completed MBBS from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences in 2009,MS – General Surgery from Mysore Medical College Mysore in […]
- MBBS - Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, 2009
- MS - General Surgery - Mysore Medical College Mysore, 2013
- DNB - Surgical Oncology - National Board Of Examination, 2018
Areas of Expertise
- Peritoneal Surface Malignancy ( HIPEC, PIPAC )
- Thyroid and Parathyroid Surgery
- Breast Surgery, ( BCS, SLNB, Oncoplasty, Skin sparing and nipple-sparing mastectomy )
- Gynecological Malignancy
- Robotic Surgery
- Colorectal Cancers
- Thoracic Oncology
- Head and Neck Surgery
- Soft-tissue Sarcomas
- Preventive Oncology & Young adult-onset cancers
Awards & Recognitions
- Best paper in research category- Role Of Protective Ileostomy In Ileal Perforation And Its Outcome (ASICON 2013, national conference of association of surgeons of India).
- Best poster award for the poster titled “A Prospective Non-Randomised Study Of Total Robotic 3 Stage Esophagectomy For Carcinoma Esophagus-Single Institute Indian Experience’’ (NATCON 2014 Chennai , National conference of Indian association of surgical oncology).
- Best poster award In National Conference Of Surgical Oncology Natcon 2015 Bhubaneshwar
- a. “Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy In Carcinoma Cervix “
- b. “Stage Iv Pelvic Chondrosarcoma Treated With Extracorporeal Irradiation And Reimplantation, Metastatectomy: A Case Report Of 6 Years Follow Up”.
- BEST OF NATCON 2015, SELECTED FOR SSO 2016 for the poster titled “STAGE IV PELVIC CHONDROSARCOMA TREATED WITH EXTRACORPOREAL IRRADIATION AND REIMPLANTATION, METASTATECTOMY: A CASE REPORT OF 6 YEARS FOLLOW UP”.
- Selected for travelling fellowship in ESSO 36, held in Krakow from September 14-16 2016.
- Selected for proffered session oral paper presentation titled “A prospective study of robotic-assisted rectal surgery in carcinoma rectum.” in ESSO 36 Krakow 2016.
- Best video presentation in NATCON 2016 jodhpur for video on robotic left lower lobectomy.
- Best poster award for a study titled “PERITONEAL METASTASES OF RARE CARCINOMAS TREATED WITH CYTOREDUCTIVE SURGERY AND HIPEC – A SINGLE CENTER EXPERIENCE “ (INTERNATIONAL COURSE & OPERATIVE WORKSHOP ON HIPEC AND PERITONEAL SURFACE MALIGNANCIES, Bangalore 2017).
- Best poster award for a study titled “ Factors predicting morbidity & mortality in cytoreductive surgery & hyperthermic intraperitoneal chemotherapy (HIPEC) for peritoneal surface malignancy”. (ISPSM 2018).
- Best oral presentation with travelling fellowship in Global partner programme IASO 2019 –sso for paper: A Prospective Two Arm Comparative Study of ICG Enhanced Fluorescence Imaging Vs Conventional Methods (Blue dye and Radiocolloid/hand held gamma probe) For Sentinel Lymph Node Detection In Early Breast cancer - Going Beyond the Horizon.
- Best Oral paper award & travelling fellowship in ISPSM-esso 2019 Mumbai for Paper: CRS + HIPEC in Stage IIIc Epithelial Ovarian Cancer & Comparison Of Oncological Outcome ONLY with CRS & IV Chemotherapy & CRS + IP Chemotherapy.
- Selected for INDO-Uk travelling fellowship in ABSI 2019 for paper: A Prospective Observational Study Reporting Early Outcomes of LYMPHA Procedure After Axillary Lymph Node Dissection.
- Selected for travelling fellowship On behalf of the Society of Surgical Oncology for the 2019 Annual Meeting of the Chinese Society of Clinical Oncology held at Xiamen between September 18 and September 22, 2019.
- Association Of Surgeons Of India
- Indian Association Of Surgical Oncology
- Association of breast surgeons of India
- Indian society of peritoneal surface malignancy
- European Society of Medical Oncology (ESMO)
- European Society of Gyneconcology (ESGO)