We are a premier multi-specialty tertiary care hospital of India and have been acknowledged globally as the centre of medical excellence. Over the years, Lilavati Hospital & Research Centre has developed unmatched trust with its patients on the basis of a strong foundation which includes the state-of-the-art facilities, best medical expertise, research, education and charitable endeavours. We are extremely proud that today, we serve patients from all walks of life and not only national but also international. We believe in ‘Sarvetra Sukhinah:Santu, Sarve Santu Niramaya:’ which means ‘Let all be blissful, Let all stay healthy’. Our approach and attitude have always been with a human touch; which truly reflects the essence of our motto “More than Healthcare, Human Care”.
Our journey began with a humble opening in 1997 with 10 beds and initially 22 doctors. Today, we have increased our capacity several folds and have a total of 323 beds with one of the largest Intensive Care Units (ICUs), 12 Operation Theatres with advanced facilities, more than 300 consultants and manpower of nearly 1,800 employees. Lilavati Hospital and Research Centre attends to nearly 300 In-patients and 1,500 Out-patients daily. Lilavati Hospital& Research Centre is strategically located, as it is easily accessible from all parts of Mumbai and is very close to the Airport of Mumbai.
Lilavati Hospital & Research centre is world renowned for its facilities and care. Hence, we cater to several patients from different parts of the world. The services availed by international patients include health check-up, in patients & out patients. On an average, 60 international patients are admitted monthly.
We have also tied-up with several international service providers who provide overseas medical coverage to foreign patients. With NABH accreditation, the patients are rest assured to receive facilities and services of international standard.
Awards & Recognitions
- Lilavati Hospital and Research Centre Honoured At The Navbharat Helthcare Awards 2022 With Excellence In Helthcare Management
- Lilavati Hospital and Research Centre awarded by Berkshire Media LLC, USA with India's Best Brand Of The Year Award 2022.
- Lilavati Hospital honoured with National Achievers Awards 2022 for Best Superspeciality Hospital in West India by Zee Digital
- Ranked amongst top 10 in India by Outlook Health Best Hospital Ranking 2022
- Eat Right Campus Certification
- Ranked amongst Top 15 Best Multispeciality Hospital in India - The Week Hansa Research Best Hospital Survey 2021
- Lilavati Hospital awarded The First Multi-Speciality Hospital in Mumbai for Fire Safety Compliance Certificate issued by MCGM - Fire Brigade
- Ranked amongst Top 20 Best Hospitals in India by THE WEEK - HANSA Research Best Hospitals Survey 2020
- Lilavati Hospital ranked amongst Top 15 Best Hospitals in India by Newsweek
- Lilavati Hospital awarded Hospital of the Year - Excellence in Patient Care" in recognition of outstanding performance and premium quality work
- Recognised as one of the "10 Best Hospitals - 2019" by CEO insights
- "Ranked No.1 Mumbai and Western Region & amongst Top 10 hospitals nationally in various specialities" by All India Critical Care Hospital Ranking Survey 2019 published by Times of India
- Trusted Hospital 2019 by Readers Digest
- "Best Multispeciality Hospital - Critical Care of the Year 2019" by Prime Time 7th Global Healthcare Excellence Awards & Summit 2019
- "Ranked amongst Top 15 hospitals in India" by THE WEEK Hansa Research Survey - 2019 ,India's Best Hospital
- Winner of prestigious CNBC - TV 18's India Healthcare & Wellness Awards presented by ICICI Lombard under the category "Centre of Excellence - Endocrinology - 2018"
- "Ranked No.1 Mumbai and Western Region & amongst Top 15 hospitals nationally in various specialities" by All India Critical Care Hospital Ranking Survey 2018 published by Times of India
- Lilavati Hospital receives appreciation for valuable contribution towards Organ Donation Programme by ZTCC ,Mumbai.Our Intensive Care Unit & Transplant Co-ordinator Dept were also acknowledged for their relentless efforts in promoting Organ Donation programme
- Best Single Speciality Hospital - Cardiology of the year 2018 by Prime Time Global Healthcare Excellence Awards 2018
- No.1 Single Location Multispeciality Hospital in Mumbai by World Blaze , Top 15 Best Hospitals in India-2018
- Lilavati Hospital is yet again adjudged amongst the Top 10 Multispeciality Hospitals of India in Times of India - "All India Multispeciality Hospital Ranking Survey 2017
- Lilavati Hospital tops "i3RC - Times All India Critical Care Hospital Ranking Survey 2017
- Trusted Hospital 2017 awarded by Reader's Digest
- Recognized as Centre of Excellence in Teaching for DNB Programme - NBE Accredited Hospital by ANBAI
- Ranked amongst Top 10 hospitals in India.Bags 2nd position in Best Hospital in Mumbai and Western Region by THE WEEK NIELSEN Best Hospital survey 2017
- Best Multispeciality Hospital of the Year 2017 by Prime Time Global Healthcare Excellence Awards 2017
- Winner - India’s Most Popular Maternity Hospital (All India), CHILD Magazine,2014
- Rated amongst ‘Top 10 Hospitals of India - 2014’ and "No.1 Superspeciality Hospital in Mumbai" by THE WEEK magazine
- ICICI Lombard and CNBC TV 18 India Healthcare Awards – “India’s Best Multi Specialty Hospital – Megapolis” - 2013
- Rated amongst ‘Top 10 Hospitals of India - 2013’ and "No.1 Superspeciality Hospital in Mumbai" by THE WEEK magazine
- Gold Winner – “Readers Digest Trusted Brand Award” in category ‘Specialty Hospital’ - 2012
- Won ICICI Lombard and CNBC TV 18 India Healthcare Awards – Best Multi Specialty Hospital - Metro,2012
- Runner-up : India’s Most Popular Maternity Hospital, CHILD Magazine,2012
- Rated amongst ‘Top 10 Hospitals of India - 2011’ and "No.1 Superspeciality Hospital in Mumbai" by THE WEEK magazine
- Rated amongst ‘Top 10 Hospitals of India - 2010’ by THE WEEK magazine
- Rated amongst ‘Top 10 Hospitals of India - 2009’ by THE WEEK magazine
- Gold Winner – “Readers Digest Trusted Brand Award” in category ‘Specialty Hospital’ - 2008
- Rated amongst ‘Top 10 Hospitals of India - 2008’ by THE WEEK magazine
- Rated amongst ‘Top 10 Hospitals of India - 2007"by THE WEEK magazine
- Aditya Birla Capital
- Bajaj Allianz General Insurance
- Bharti Assist Global Pvt Ltd
- Care Health Insurance
- Ericson TPA Insurance Pvt Ltd
- Falck India Pvt Ltd
- Family Health Plan Insurance (TPA) LTD
- Future Generali India Insurance Company Ltd
- Good Health Insurance
- HDFC Ergo
- Health India Insurance TPA Services Pvt Ltd
- Health Insurance TPA of India Ltd
- ICICI Lombard Gen Insurance Co Ltd.
- Kotak Mahindra General Insurance
- Magma HDI General Insurance Company Ltd
- MD INDIA HEALTHCARE SERVICES
- Medi Assist India Private Limited
- Niva Bupa Health Insurance
- Paramount Healthcare Services (TPA) Pvt Limited)
- Raksha Health Insurance TPA Pvt. Ltd.
- Reliance General Insurance Co Ltd.
- Safeway Insurance TPA Pvt Ltd
- United Healthcare (Parekh) India Private Limited
- Vidal Health Insurance TPA Pvt Ltd