Welcome to Manipal Hospital, Baner, Pune, another gem in the long line of clinical excellence from the Manipal Healthcare Enterprises. One of India's leading hospital chains which offer state-of-the-art medical technology, is performance-driven, and patient-centric at the core, backed by evidence-based expertise. The hospital provides a wide range of healthcare services, both diagnostic and therapeutic. The unit is our first greenfield project in Pune.
The journey of India’s leading and largest network of Multispecialty Private Hospitals, The Manipal Hospitals Group was started in the year 1991 with no turning back. The hospital network has continuously grown forward in the direction of innovating the healthcare services in India around patient centricity and empathetic care. With sincere dedication towards the field of medical research and healthcare with human touch, Manipal hospitals, and their commitment to excellence has grown to acquire a distinction among healthcare service providers in India.
Facilities available at Baner, Pune Manipal Hospital are of the highest international medical standards to ensure patient care of the highest standards. The facility is designed to serve the medical needs of a multitude of patients from around the world.
For any organization to excel, its core values need to be strong. At Manipal our core values of patient care and ethical practices are tightly wrapped around the core of excellence.
Clinical excellence is at the heart of our core values, and we aim to improve on it each day going forward to bring the best healthcare services to the patients we serve. We believe in providing high-quality services while adhering to medical ethics. Work ethics are followed with utmost morality and care. Each patient is special to us and thus requires a customized care plan to suit their medical needs and fit their journey towards holistic healing and recovery. Hence, at Manipal Hospital, we aim at providing customized treatment approaches to our patients through some of the most qualified and expert medical professionals of the industry. Caretakers, along with the patients, also experience the compassionate and supportive atmosphere build-up by our highly competent and empathetic staff who are trained to be compassionate towards the patients and care providers alike.
To support our core values we have designed our facility to create a sophisticated infrastructure which can help provide the best healthcare facilities and comfortable experience to our patients. Our integrity and high success rate for recovery has helped us gain patient trust and we plan to take this legacy forward in Baner as well.
Manipal Hospital Baner, Pune comes from the Manipal Healthcare Enterprises which has been a house of trust in healthcare expertise for over seventy years. It is aimed to establish its name as an integrated healthcare provider holding up the tradition of human healthcare of Manipal Hospitals group while bringing in the modernity of international level healthcare and medical technology.
We are experts in the diagnosis and treatment of various diseases across a large spectrum of medical specialities ranging from simple to complex clinical conditions.
Manipal hospital is one of the very few digitally equipped institutions that also provides healthcare-at-home services to patients who are unable to visit hospitals due to various reasons. We are one of the leading hospitals that provide digital access and a full spectrum of online medical consultation services. We have a proven track record for developing optimal treatment strategies for patients suffering from all kinds of medical conditions and multiple disease conditions.
Manipal hospitals thrive to uphold the philanthropy on which it was established. The group tries to provide affordable healthcare services to all the sections of society through their initiatives and associations with the Manipal Foundation and various other Non-government organizations. We aim to give our patients a smooth healthcare experience so they can regain health, freedom from the disease, heal as quickly as possible, manage health conditions in the best way possible for a fuller life experience, along with minimum financial burden.
- General Surgery
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Vascular Surgery
- Infectious Diseases
- Bariatric Surgery
- Rehabilitation services.
- Manipal Hospital, Baner, Pune is our first Greenfield project in Pune, which combines the duality of infrastructure and design technology for optimum healthcare experience. Technologically advanced infrastructure is an integrated part of international level healthcare that is realized in a Greenfield project as the facility has been designed from the base foundation to fit health care technology requirements. This is one of the unique aspects of our unit in Baner apart from dedicated full time healthcare consultants for priority care and dedicated treatment availability around the clock
- To provide the patient with all facilities under one roof, the hospital has created a quality infrastructure for serving out-patients, in-patients, and emergency patients. We have procured, sourced and made available the best equipment and diagnostic in the hospital and thus, having made the availability of all tests and treatment available under one roof.
- This includes India’s pioneer and ultra-modern dedicated facility for ICU transplants and Bone Marrow Transplant facility. The hospital is equipped with rooms and wards designed specifically to improve the comfort of patients and caretakers while fitting their requirements. Exclusive day care facilities are available for patients who wish to spend maximum time in the comfort of their homes while receiving on going medical treatment.
- A total of 250 beds are available for the in-patients for allowing them to recover under the constant monitoring of the medical staff. The hospital is equipped with 144* intensive care beds amongst ICUs, ICCUs, HDU, PICU, NICUs. We have 7 modular, state of the art operation theatres with modern facilities and equipment to ensure the best in treatment option for surgical interventions.
- National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers (NABH)
- National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories (NABL)